Camp Sweyolakan sits on nearly 300 beautiful wooded acres on the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene at the mouth of Mica Bay in Northern Idaho. One of the oldest resident camps in the country, Camp Sweyolakan will be celebrating its 91st year as a summer haven for generations of young people!
- Boys and girls, Grades 1-12
- 4- and 5-day & 7-day sessions available
- Extend the Fun During checkout, select consecutive sessions and add the overnight between sessions at no extra fee, PLUS receive a 20% discount for 2 or more consecutive Resident Camp sessions.
- Inni Mini Sessions – 2-day / 1-night sessions
- Families and Adults
People, young and old, can relax and enjoy learning about themselves and the world around them in the beautiful setting of the lake, mountains and forests. Enjoy all the great activities on the water, cooking out over a campfire, archery and so much more.
In honor of the sacrifice family members make having a parent or family member in the service, we are pleased to offer a 10% discount to our active, reserve, National Guard and retired military families the opportunity to send their kids to camp.
2013 Camp Brochure Camp Confirmation Materials
Email you camper!
Spicy Options - Optional add-on activites
- Free Transportation – Click here for van/bus stops