We strive to hire a staff with a variety of backgrounds realizing the potential for growth and development both in the campers and staff. It is our mission to find enthusiastic men and women who have a desire to work with kids in an outdoor environment.
If you love to work with kids and can be enthusiastic in everything you do, you are the kind of camp staff member we want. If you want to work in an atmosphere in which you are helping kids, working in the outdoors and having one of the best summers possible this is the job for you.
Camp Staff Application – Click this link and apply for either camp today!
Review Camp Staff Application Essay Questions prior to completing the online staff application as you cannot save it.
Online Reference Request Form - Copy and paste the link to send to your reference writer.
Work Study and Internship students are encouraged to apply
Camp Dart-Lo Positions:
- DL Unit Program Director Job Description
- DL Pool Director Job Description- Paid position
- DL Health Care Manager Job Description
- DL Unit Counselor Job Description - Volunteer or Work Study Students
- DL Swim Counselor Job Description - Paid position
- DL Program Specialist Job Description
Camp Sweyolakan Positions: